Executive Search Process
At New Venture, selection techniques are aligned to clients needs. Potential candidates are assessed for their academic qualifications, work experience, work history and suitability before being forwarded to the potential employer.
We ensure that the people we forward to our clients demonstrate confidence, excellent communication skills, initiative and decisiveness besides adequate job knowledge. As a matter of fact we ensure the right mix-n-match between position, profile and personnel by,
- Determining client’s specifications for candidates.
- Conducting planning and analysis.
- Short-listing of candidates to determine their suitability for the position.
- Evaluation of candidates by in- depth interviews of short listed candidates.
- Recommending final list of candidates to client along with fact sheet, assessment sheet etc.
- Fixing of interviews between the client and the candidates and regular follow-ups.
- Reference checks of candidates finally selected.
All our aforesaid assessment techniques are stubborn in nature and they all have been put into effect using different managerial techniques. Our up to the minute executive search process will plunge your organization to the new heights of success. It will lead your organization to embark on excellence.