Head Hunting and Search
Search through HEAD HUNTING method is design for very specific and key assignments
in the organization. For any Recruitments assignment, NEW VENTURE carries out extensive
research of the target markets and companies to engage with the appropriate profiles,
qualifying candidates and courting them through the process. Thorough pre-screening
takes place before the candidate is presented as a short-list potential to the client.
The process is structured as follows:
- Full briefing with the client on one to one basis.
- Production of a list of target companies.
- Production of a research report describing whom, within the target list fulfils
the function from which we seek to hire.
- Our clients are furnished with this information and Approaches begin.
- Candidates are interviewed by Key Consultant of NEW VENTURE and short listed to
our client if appropriate. NEW VENTURE is happy to present candidates at short list
as and when they are identified.
- The final role is to provide executive coaching and mentoring for three months NEW
VENTURE feels that a recruiter's involvement in the process does not end at this
stage. We continue to provide feedback and support through the process until an
individual actually joins the client.